The timeless quality of vintage objects can be a fantastic alternative to high street trends. And while Instagram is a great way to find interiors inspiration, it's also a place to keep up to date with the latest finds from suppliers of vintage industrial furniture. Whatever you're looking for you're sure to find it in one of these vintage haunts.
1. The easiest way to stay up to date with original finds from Millington & Hope is with Instagram. Their feed often shares great insight into the process of sourcing original vintage pieces.
2.The Vintage Wall offers an escape from high street trends. Sharing original vintage pieces and unique accessories, each beautifully composed image offers a unique shopping experience.
3. Interiors emporium HomeBarn specialise in antique, industrial, reclaimed, and vintage furniture and accessories. Step inside their Tithe barn showroom and find inspiration for modern rustic schemes.
4. Follow Vintage Matters for sneak previews of unique and original pieces and to keep up with the latest dates of their next West Elm pop up! We love their quirky decorative finds and vintage letter lights.
5. Follow Mayfly Vintage and stay up to date with the latest additions in original vintage lighting like these rare Benjamin inspection lamps which are on their way to being cleaned, polished and rewired.
6. Sourcing retro-inspired pieces the world over, Scaramanga is a lifestyle brand specialising in vintage and antique furniture. To learn more about their process take a look at our recent Meet The Designer feature.
7. Reginald Ballum specialise in sourcing and restoring vintage pieces for the home. Follow them on Instagram for previews of their extensive collections. It’s the perfect account for sourcing those standout pieces that bring an interior scheme to life.