This competition has now closed and a winner has been selected. In partnership with ARAM we recently collaborated on two exciting opportunities to win a PH 5 and PH 5 Mini pendant lamp. Read on to learn more about lighting from Louis Pouslen.
Celebrating 60 years of the iconic PH 5 pendant from designer Poul Henningsen, a new colour range has been introduced by Danish manufacturer, Louis Poulsen. To mark the occasion, acclaimed contemporary furniture store ARAM has collaborated with Louis Poulsen to present an exclusive exhibition showcasing the iconic works of the celebrated designer. The exhibition runs from March 9th until the 24th with a private viewing between 6pm and 8pm on Thursday the 8th.
Downward and lateral reflecting lamps, the PH 5 and PH 5 Mini (later introduced in 2017) are made of five spun aluminium shades. On launch, a new Modern White will be introduced to join an existing Classic White and tonal combinations in orange, rose, red, green, blue, and grey. Starting with the darkest first, a gradient of tones feature on each of the lamp’s five shades. A contrasting anti-glare reflector sits underneath providing warm light. Bronze rolled aluminium struts hold each of the shades together.
Form following function, the design of a Louis Poulsen product is tailored to reflect and support the rhythm of natural light. Although suited to contemporary schemes, the PH 5 series works equally well in heritage spaces too. Its craftsmanship and carefully considered design creates a beautiful silhouette of incandescent light which, in turn, provides a gentle, warming contrast to the raw textures of warehouse homes and industrial conversions.
To enter to win a PH 5 pendant (50cm diameter), simply follow both @mywarehousehome and @aramstorelondon on Instagram, like our competition post and tag a friend in the comments. This promotion will run between the 8th and 11th of March inclusive.
To enter to win a PH 5 mini (30cm diameter), simply follow both @mywarehousehome and @aramstore on Twitter and retweet our competition tweet. This promotion will run between the 2nd and 9th of March inclusive.
1. Both competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
2. Winners will be selected at random and notified from Monday 12th of March.
3. Winners will be notified via the appropriate social media platform.
4. The prize can be collected from the ARAM Store or delivered to a UK address.
5. Written permission from both winners is required confirming permission for our partner (ARAM) to contact them outside of either social media platform.
6. Following confirmation of your colour choice for either pendant, a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks has been confirmed by the manufacturer. Winners will be updated.
7. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
8. Rules and requirements on how to enter the competition are stipulated above.
9. Closing date and time for entry will be midnight GMT on Friday the 9th of March for Twitter and midnight GMT on Sunday the 11th of March for Instagram. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. The promoter (Warehouse Home) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes made will be identified to the entrants as soon as possible.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform.
All imagery courtesy of Aram and Louis Poulsen.