Mother’s Day: 5 Last Minute Design Picks
From high street to boutique, we’ve selected 5 last minute gift ideas sure to spoil mum this Mother’s Day.
1. The latest release from stylist cum art director, Hans Blomquist revels in the author’s interpretation of colour and its play on our emotions.
In The Mood For Colour by Hans Blomquist, £19.99, Anthropologie
2. Add thoughtful texture with throws and cushions. This navy chevron blanket features raw detail and is crafted from a rich cotton.
Navy chevron throw with tassels, £75, Oliver Bonas
3. Finished with copper plating this industrial style magazine rack is perfect for storing back issues of Warehouse Home!
Odessa magazine rack in copper, £29, MADE.com
4. This washed linen dressing gown has a luxurious textured finish and is available in 5 colours.
Washed linen dressing gown, £34.99, H&M
5. Half polished and half un-lacquered a beautiful patina, unique to each piece, will develop over time on this brass serving tray by Daniel Schofield.
Tarnished brass tray, £120, Warehouse Home shop
6. A lively expression is created through a medium of graphics and modern painting techniques in the Twin Circles poster by Nynne Rosenvinge.
Twin Circles by Nynne Rosenvinge for Paper Collective, £42.95, The Gifted Few
7. Last but definitely not least, why not treat mum to a subscription to Warehouse Home? If you, or mum are new to our bi-annual print and digital publication, collect our back issues and start from the beginning. Get in quick to pre-order Issue Six!
Warehouse Home subscription service, from £4, Warehouse Home shop
Read Warehouse Home Issue Five here! The latest issue of the internationally renowned Warehouse Home magazine is live online and can be enjoyed in full and entirely free. Read Warehouse Home Issue Five by clicking here or view in the reader below.
Finally, keep up to date with our latest blog posts by following MWH with Bloglovin