High Five: Breakfast Bar Stools
Kitchen breakfast bars need well-crafted stools. Whether a classic country home or contemporary pad, wooden stools are the ideal solution. These elegant wooden designs are perfect perches for long brunches, offering bottoms top quality design and comfort. Pull up a stool and learn more.
1. JEAN stool by Stefan Diez for e15, from £560, Viaduct
2. Nerd bar stool in oak, £385, Twenty Twenty One
3. Why Wood bar stool by Says Who, £99, John Lewis
4. Weathered oak farmhouse stool, £175, Graham and Green
5. The Bum stool, £280, deVOL Kitchens
Inspired by this post? Read our tips to styling a modern industrial kitchen!
This feature was taken from Warehouse Home Issue Six! Subscribe today and receive your copy hot off the press.