9 Trending Iridescent Homeware Designs
Used sparingly, gleaming homewares are a glamorous modern counterpoint to industrial design and bare metal. Sleek oily finishes are far from crude; these iridescent homewares are shining examples.
1. Atelier mirror by Fritz Hansen, £510 , skandium.com
2. Linea Rainbow five piece place setting by Mepra, $180, gretelhome.com
3. Finished side table, £650, featuringfeaturing.co.uk
4. Orion side table by Adolfo Abejon, €5,100, dada-studios.com
5. Serving tray in Rainbow by HAY, £25, amara.com
6. Peacock ombre velvet pillow by Kevin O’Brien, $310, abchome.com
7. Warp vase, £200, tomdixon.net
8. Iridescent geometric design on square plate, £45, twicefired-glass.co.uk
9. Iridescent ceramic ware including plate, £14, bowl, £10, and cup, £8, all urbanoutfitters.com
Read Warehouse Home Issue Five here! The latest issue of the internationally renowned Warehouse Home magazine is live online and can be enjoyed in full and entirely free. Read Warehouse Home Issue Five by clicking here or view in the reader below.
Finally, keep up to date with our latest blog posts by following MWH with Bloglovin