6 Incredible Warehouse Wedding Venues
With wedding season fast approaching, couples everywhere are planning a big day that will go down in style. An old soap factory or abandoned warehouse wouldn’t always have been the obvious choice for a wedding or reception, but engaged couples looking for a wedding with a difference are spotting their potential. With a little help from Pinterest, we’ve compiled 6 unique industrial wedding venues to inspire, with decor ranging from vintage and eclectic to urban and industrial.
1. A white wedding with a twist! The Knockdown Centre in Queens, New York, is an old glass factory with striking, untouched features, which make it an interesting and surprisingly romantic spot for a wedding service. We love the simplicity of the modern rustic decor and neutral colour palette, which contrast beautifully with the rough stonework and warehouse windows.
2. For an edgy and urban wedding reception, think outside the box. The Smack Mellon gallery in New York is a huge space, with so much grit and industrial charm. We’d love to see it transformed with candles or strung with glowing filament bulbs for an evening occasion, to really enhance the high ceilings.
3. The Doodle bar in Brixton makes a great location for an intimate, personalised reception. This couple decided on eclectic decorations, with vintage furniture and handmade centrepieces.
4. So this one isn’t actually a warehouse, but we love the use of old timber and bare bulbs to enhance the delightful rustic setting of this Florida wedding.
5. Industrial spaces can be the perfect blank canvas onto which you can project whatever colour scheme you like. Take a look at the bold splashes of green, blue and orange against the raw backdrop and concrete floor. Fairground style lights are another fun addition to the space.
6. We saved the very best for last. How thrilling and romantic is this setting? This night time wedding service took place in a warehouse, lit only by candles and fairy lights, creating a magical effect in the industrial space.
Now the knot has been tied, we’re off to the bar! We love this fairground style light from MC Motors, East London. We hope you enjoyed our top picks of beautiful warehouse wedding venues.
Need a hand with planning a wedding? If we’ve got you feeling inspired, either for your own wedding or a friend’s, head over to streefreehire.com to create the type of day you always dreamed of. And we’ve got a specially curated Pinterest board for more jaw-dropping and unique warehouse wedding ideas.
Follow My Warehouse Home’s board Get The Look: Wedding Venues on Pinterest.
And we recently launched a beautiful publication, Warehouse Home, which you can enjoy in full here or by clicking in the reader below.
Finally, keep up to date with our latest features by following MWH with Bloglovin