5 Vintage Industrial Storage Solutions
Reclaimed or rattan these unique vintage and industrial storage units will add texture and interest to any scheme.
1. This industrial workstation, once used to store nuts and bolts, was rescued from a car salvage in the Czech Republic.
Industrial 12 drawer work cabinet, £795, Turner & Cox
2. This industrial style shelving unit is handcrafted from reclaimed wooden crates and completed with a solid oak tabletop. Sturdy iron framework gives an urban finish.
Reclaimed industrial wooden shelving unit, £495, The Den and Now
3. This vintage wooden storage locker sits impressively against a raw concrete background.
Vintage storage lockers, £470, Scaramanga
4. A maritime favourite, this old wooden trunk features rope carry handles and a charming aged patina. Style it at the foot of a bed.
Wooden sea trunk, £55, Mayfly Vintage
5. Once essential equipment in Victorian mills, these extra strong wicker baskets are made from waste rattan vines. Use them to store chopped wood, children’s toys or laundry.
Set of four rattan wicker log baskets, £250, Posh Graffiti
Read Warehouse Home Issue Five here! The latest issue of the internationally renowned Warehouse Home magazine is live online and can be enjoyed in full and entirely free. Read Warehouse Home Issue Five by clicking here or view in the reader below.
Finally, keep up to date with our latest blog posts by following MWH with Bloglovin