5 Unique Industrial Lighting Solutions
At Warehouse Home HQ, we’re always on the look out for decorative, yet functional lighting updates to complement the heritage features of our workspace. Here we share 5 of our favourites.
1. Handmade in reclaimed materials, this industrial table lamp is a testament to past factory forms.
Factory table lamp in reclaimed steel, £345, Cambrewood
2. Using only purpose galvanised gas pipework and fittings, founder and designer Dean Snell offers an extensive collection of heavy industrial style lighting available in a variety of sizes, shapes and colours.
Raw galvanised adjustable desk lamp, £167.50, Pipe Art
3. A charming patina gives this copper shade a timeworn appearance. Suspended over a kitchen island, dining table or breakfast bar, this heavy duty pendant creates dynamic visual interest.
VEB copper and aluminium pendant, £365, Loomlight
4. Old hammered brass plated with a thick layer of copper, this rare find proves the trend for tarnishing.
Reclaimed brass copper light, €350, Clo20C
5. This enamelled English machinists lamp features a vintage green shade and articulating arm.
English machinists light, Price upon request, GP Light & More
Read Warehouse Home Issue Five here! The latest issue of the internationally renowned Warehouse Home magazine is live online and can be enjoyed in full and entirely free. Read Warehouse Home Issue Five by clicking here or view in the reader below.
Finally, keep up to date with our latest blog posts by following MWH with Bloglovin