5 Of The Best: Warehouse Home Pop Up
In celebration of our newly launched E-Shop, our team debuted the first Warehouse Home Pop Up open to visitors during London Design Fair at the vibrant Truman Brewery!
Sleek, curated and as you may have expected, full of industrial design inspirations, the show was of tremendous success. But don’t forget! If you’re not based in London or simply couldn’t make it to the show, you can still shop our carefully curated collection online via the Warehouse Home Shop! Read on as we continue the celebrations, sharing 5 of the best selling and most enquired about items during the four day event!
1. It’s only fitting to begin with the most enquired about piece from the collection; these stunning Copper leaf pendants in flat and reeded glass were a definite crowd pleaser!
Copper Pendants by The Light Yard, Price on Request, Enquire Here
2. Channeling time honoured British craftsmanship techniques and contemporary practices, Christian Marsden of Stolen Form creates functional decorative products inspired by the city.
Brick Vase in Midnight Blue by Stolen Form, £34, Warehouse Home Shop
3. Processed paper beads adorn the legs of this beautiful oval-shaped Oak coffee table (below, left) by German design Pia Wustenburg. Turned on a Lathe, a solid block of paper sheet takes on a marbled appearance. The Pulp stool (right) by Polish furniture designer Paula Szwedkowicz combines wooden legs with a sturdy concrete-like paper pulp seat.
Exclusive Paper Designs Collection, From £275, Warehouse Home Shop
4. Reminiscent of the industrious factory pendant these angled shades are available either matt or four times enamelled, in a variety of sizes and colours.
NL Reserve Miniature Angled Cloche Lamp Shade in Matt Grey by Nook London, From £36.67, Warehouse Home Shop
5. A ceramic interpretation of the gears and cogs of industry, The Machine Collection by Diesel Living and Seletti is rendered with toothed edges and finished in a dynamic industrial white.
Machine Collection by Diesel Living with Seletti, From £21, Warehouse Home Shop
Read Warehouse Home Issue Four here! The latest issue of the internationally renowned Warehouse Home magazine is live online and can be enjoyed in full and entirely free. Read Warehouse Home Issue Four by clicking here or view in the reader below.
Finally, keep up to date with our latest blog posts by following MWH with Bloglovin