5 Hyper Realistic Wallpaper Designs
Whether you live in an industrial conversion or simply want to channel a heritage aesthetic these photorealistic designs can transport you to a different time and place. Read on as we share 5 of the best hyper realistic wallpaper designs.
1. This textured, peeling paint repeat from Ella Doran combines a distressed aesthetic with a warm, earthy palette to three dimensional effect.
Peeling paint wallpaper, £150 per 5m roll, Ella Doran
2. This trompe l’oeil style design from The Orchard features a photographic repeat of a luxe vintage industrial filing cabinet complete with realistic door, hinge and keylock detail.
Industrial metal cabinet wallpaper, £150 per roll, The Orchard
3. Each brick a different colour the ‘Pump House’ wallpaper from Shufflebotham features a traditional herringbone pattern. To create the design each brick was first photographed from the wall of an old London pump house and then cut and resized to ensure the correct proportions.
Pump House herringbone brick wallpaper, £85 per roll, Shufflebotham
4. Lighten the mood with the Monkey Business wallpaper from Clarke & Clarke. A green jungle leaf print, set against a coloured background, add wicker and vintage accessories for a playful take on the Greenery trend.
Monkey Business by Clarke & Clarke, £44.50 per 10m roll, Clarke & Clarke
5. 17 Patterns produce dynamic, distinctive wallpapers through a unique multiple-artist approach. While exploring creative directions with Warehouse Home, 17 Pattern’s innovative founder, designer Nosca Inc, conceived a dramatic new wallpaper inspired by the surface corrosion of metal.
-Acro wallpaper by 17 Patterns for Warehouse Home, £160 per 10m roll, Warehouse Home Shop
Read Warehouse Home Issue Five here! The latest issue of the internationally renowned Warehouse Home magazine is live online and can be enjoyed in full and entirely free. Read Warehouse Home Issue Five by clicking here or view in the reader below.
Finally, keep up to date with our latest blog posts by following MWH with Bloglovin