5 Contemporary Concrete Designs
A material synonymous with construction, industrial concrete is reinterpreted through lightweight, sculptural form. Rough and ready we round up the latest concrete designs in the Warehouse Home shop.
1. We love the stunning contrast of raw concrete against fragile glass in the Willmann vase.
Willmann vase by Menu, £70, Warehouse Home shop
2. A design icon, the Hauteville chair takes inspiration from both modern and mid-century design influences. Rebar legs emphasise the unique qualities of industrial materials.
Hauteville chair by Lyon Beton, £349, Warehouse Home shop
3. This hyper-realistic concrete rendering just tempts you to reach out and touch it.
Concrete wallpaper by Piet Boon for NLXL, £199 per 9m roll, Warehouse Home shop
4. A raw concrete profile is balanced by delicate brass to create this contemporary table lamp.
JWDA Concrete Lamp by Menu, £140, Warehouse Home shop
5. We say it’s time for a concrete decision.
Concrete clock by House Doctor, £50, Warehouse Home shop
Inspired by this post? Take a look at our Pinterest board for our top trending concrete designs!
Read Warehouse Home Issue Five here! The latest issue of the internationally renowned Warehouse Home magazine is live online and can be enjoyed in full and entirely free. Read Warehouse Home Issue Five by clicking here or view in the reader below.
Finally, keep up to date with our latest blog posts by following MWH with Bloglovin