5 Of Our Most Popular Instagram Updates
Sharing interior inspiration for lofts and warehouse home the Warehouse Home Instagram feed is regularly updated with fresh, daring design content which our readers love! Read on as we count down 5 of our most popular images so far.
1. A glimpse into Warehouse Home HQ! We’ve received so many enquires from long-standing partners as to how they can be more actively involved, sharing in the future of Warehouse Home. Creative and entrepreneurial, click here to find out more about our founder Sophie and just how easily you can join us!
2. In this impressive residence, in a former London factory, we style a dramatic dining space. Here, original brickwork and timber flooring is offset by a scheme dressed in linen, leather and mixed metals.
3. From natural tan to coloured skins, the beauty of the traditional material of leather is celebrated through expert craftsmanship and redefined with contemporary treatments.
4. Freestanding and modular furniture designs are ideal for kitchen and dining spaces, offering maximum flexibility for a modern home. The industrial style Nixon cabinet from Abigail Ahern is an ideal dresser for displaying china or a home bar for mixing cocktails.
5. The ultimate resource for those aspiring to the industrial aesthetic, the debut Warehouse Home Book will be published by Thames & Hudson. Join us as we travel from New York to Melbourne, London to Hong Kong, visiting some of the world’s most inspirational industrial conversions. Pre-order your copy today!
“I love this image from @mywarehousehome Industrial interiors at their best!” – Rockett St George
Read Warehouse Home Issue Five here! The latest issue of the internationally renowned Warehouse Home magazine is live online and can be enjoyed in full and entirely free. Read Warehouse Home Issue Five by clicking here or view in the reader below.
Finally, keep up to date with our latest blog posts by following MWH with Bloglovin