10 Luxurious Rose Quartz Designs
The distinctive hue of rose quartz directly inspired the Pantone colour of 2016, but the mineral and its crystalline cousins are also appearing in interiors. Their jagged forms suit industrial schemes, while pale pink shades and gilt elements add a luxurious edge. We select designs that rock.
1. American designer Thaddeus Wolfe channels geological forms in his striking Assemblage lighting series. The highly realistic crystal forms are created from hand blown, cut and polished glass. Prices upon request, R and Company
2. Gemstone Sparkle knob, £18, Anthropologie
3. Rose quartz tea light holder, £17.95, Graham and Green
4. Natural and gold agate coasters, $125 set of four, Jonathan Adler
5. Kiva platter by Anna New York, £488, Amara
6. Swirled agate hook, £22, Anthropolgie
7. Canyon marble dining table in pink onyx by Patricia Urquiola, £8,540, Monologue London
8. Fim crystal bookends by Anna New York, £388, Amara
9. Tension mirror, £865, Katharina Eisenkoeck
10. Rectangle crystal point light box, $1,365, The Dreslyn
Inspired by this feature? Take a look at our Pinterest Board for more Quartz, Gem and Crystal designs
This feature has been taken from Warehouse Home Issue Four, which is out now! The latest issue of the internationally renowned Warehouse Home magazine is live online and can be enjoyed in full and entirely free. Read Warehouse Home Issue Four by clicking here or view in the reader below.
Finally, keep up to date with our latest blog posts by following MWH with Bloglovin